How to set the home page in Google Chrome
If you are a user of Google's Google Chrome browser, you can, as we have told you recently, access the saved passwords that you have in the browser, use excellent extensions and customize the search engine as you want, etc. In addition to that, you can also set the home page in Google Chrome to automatically open on your favorite website.
Next, we will tell you what you have to do so that you can put the home page you want in Google Chrome. It is a quick and simple procedure that will only take a minute, there will be no complications.
How to change the home page of Google Chrome on the computer
– The first step is to enter the browser.
– Click on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
– A drop-down menu will open, select “Settings”.
– In the menu on the left side, choose “On startup”.
– You will find three options, you must choose the third, «Open a specific page or set of pages».
– Click on “Add a new page”.
– Enter the URL of the home page you want, then click “Add”.
How to set Google Chrome home page on Android
– Being in Google Chrome, press on the three vertical points.
– Select “Settings”.
– Scroll down until you find “Advanced Settings”, enter there and choose “Home Page”.
– If the home page switch is off, tap on it to enable it.
– Now, you can add the web address you want so that the browser starts there every time you open Chrome. Just type or paste the URL into the box.
Now you know what you have to do so that Google Chrome automatically opens in your favorite portal. This is how you will always have it at hand and you will read the information that interests you most without wasting time.